I'm trying to learn some lessons -- I guess I'm just a slow learner.
I've always been a very stressed, anxiety, kind of intense person. In the last few months (ok maybe more like a year or so) I have spent so much energy and concern and worry and sleepless early mornings about our house.
Should we sale?
Will it sale?
Which offer should we take?
Where will we go?
And... regardless of the emotions I've allowed myself to feel -- the outcome, whether it is what you thought it would be or not, is the same. The same results would have come with or without me worrying, stressing, getting anxious.
My goal -- realize change will happen, it isn't going to do anything to worry, use the stress productively. The end result is going to be the end result -- don't waste my time on the negative aspect of it. (Easier said then done, but I'm really going to try.)
2 comments:
I once heard a little saying that goes: "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but gets you nowhere." I've had to remind myself of that many, many times in my life.
Good luck on your new goal...
"Blessed is he who is flexible, for he will never get bent out of shape." :)
Post a Comment