Sunday, February 19, 2012

Shortest - Sweetest Sacrament Meeting Ever

Last Sunday amidst the "oxy" induced sickness (oh how grateful I am that whole thing is over it make me want to barf again just thinking of those few days) I had a very sweet  moment at the hospital.


The volunteer missionaries came in to ask if they could give me the sacrament.  My cute nurse and aid asked me if I cared if they stayed and had the sacrament too... and I asked them to go find my physical therapist who had been talking with me earlier about getting the sacrament.


So the 4 of us, along with the 2 cute missionary couples had our own mini Sacrament meeting.  One sister read the words to the 1st verse of I Stand All Amazed and we all sang the chorus together.  (Well I layed there with tears dripping down my cheeks while they sang).  They then blessed and passed the sacrament to the 4 of us ... and it was over. 


It never ceases to amaze me how the spirit can just come quickly join you anywhere, anytime.  

No comments: