Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kenzer you Rock... or The Very Bad Influence of Cousins!!!


Toph and Doug... you should be proud.  Dave would like you to write 100 times on a notepad:
"I am a very bad influence on my darling cousin Kenzi." 


Last night before bed Kenzi told me she had a great surprise for Dave and I in the morning.  I forgot all about it until Dave pulled out of the driveway this morning to take Kenzi to an ortho appointment.  I got a call with Dave laughing and saying and telling me to take a picture before I make her take it down.


My two cousins (20 something handsome, smart and you would think normal) are completely obsessed with Justin Bieber.  For Christmas we bought them Justin Bieber singing toothbrushes and the Justin Bieber backstage pass board game.  After spending 10 days on the cruise, having the kids watch the movie with them and non-stop Bieber mania -- Kenzi has become a Bieber fan... apparently by the looks of the front of our house. 

2 comments:

kenzi said...

i LOVE justin bieber!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :)
love ya mom!

Rob & Megg said...

Totally saw that on your house picking up Miss Sophie for school and wondered what was going on at the Hess house. You guys do rock, I'm kinda out of the loop on the Bieber thing though.