Friday, May 4, 2012

Most Unique Candy Bar Poster Ever


After my surgery I received this awesome gift from my handsome nephew Adam -- who happens to be a PA and is very, very creative.  There is a bit more to the story (I'll share later), but needless to say, receiving a uterine shaped candy bar poster with fallopian tubes and Cadbury eggs for the ovaries had me laughing all day!   Stacey said he had it a little more anatomically correct, but she made him change it. 


I'll bet you've never seen a candy bar poster with a can of corn and beets on it -- and to top it off -- it was in "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue" rhyming!


 Dave said he will never be able to eat a Cadbury egg again!

1 comment:

Reba said...

Ha, I love it! And yes, you do have MOUNDS of prayers for you each day! Thanks for sharing:)