A cute friend made a reference to having it be a good thing she loves roller coasters, because it helps with all of the ups and downs in life.
I feel like this has definitely been one of those up and down weeks. I had another CT scan on Tuesday -- with the hopes of perforation gone.
On Wednesday I got a call that it looked like on the scan that it was still there and they might not do chemo next Tuesday.
Praying for chemo is something I wouldn't have imagined I'd do, but putting this off and wondering when I'll get chemo again and worrying about cancer cells still living in my body is a bit frustrating. And not having my body heal itself is more than a bit frustrating as well. Let's just say I had one of my better cries on Wednesday afternoon.
I did get a call from the chemo Dr. on Thursday morning saying that after consulting with both Drs. and talking with the radiologist that they will probably do chemo on Tuesday if my numbers look good. As much as I don't look forward to the aches and pains again -- I was thrilled with the news.
So here is to the roller coaster of life ... and hoping for chemo on Tuesday.
1 comment:
I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed that you keep healing in time. I vote if you don't have chemo, then we see a movie during the day instead. :)
Post a Comment