The great think about Kenzi is that she is as beautiful on the inside as the outside. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they don't like Kenzi. She is kind to everyone. She is wacky! She doesn't really care what people think about her. At Youth Conference one of the adults asked her to ask a super shy, quiet boy to dance and she did. And smiled at him and gave him eye contact, and made him feel so great.
She has the sweetest testimony and is good at everything... can fix anything ... and is the most independent resourceful chick I've ever met.

2 comments:
She's so beautiful! I have to say ... I showed Christian the after picture on Instagram and he said, "Whoa!" :)
What a difference 26 months makes! And yeah, I can see how you might not like how grown up it makes her look. She is gorgeous.
Post a Comment