Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Kenzi you make me laugh... in a very good way!

As my girls get older and hit the teens stage, it has been a little weird for me to watch boys -- watch my girls.    And in some cases, watching my girls' reactions is priceless!  Wish this would be their responses every time.

*  Kenzi, Cam and Me at Wasatch Mountain State Park Fishing.
*  2 boys about Kenzi's age come up and start fishing.
*  Every time I look over they are watching Kenzi.
*  They move around the little lake and come back right next to us.
*  Again, every time I look over they are watching Kenzi.  Couldn't decide if they were "looking at her" or laughing at us trying to tie on worms and fish.
*  Cam and I go get in the car and tell her she has 5 more minutes.  Notice the boys watching her again.
*  5 minutes later she comes to the car laughing and says after I left they came over to her and they had the following very short conversation.  

Boys:  Hey what is your name?
Kenzi:  Kenzi
Older looking boy:  Can I have your number?
Kenzi:  Ummm... No.
Kenzi -- running back to the car:  Maybe next time!
Kenzi catching moss... 

2 comments:

kelzone said...

that is awesome. just pray she stays that was for a very long time.

Nancy Nina said...

I know Carter is crushing on her!