In an attempt to get caught up before I print my annual Birthday present, a few end of school pictures. It seems like between all the kids end of school parties there was a two-week long celebration. Cam had a big end of school bash this year rather than a b-day party and that kind of kicked off the whole summer fun.
They then enjoyed the first lazy days of summer with night games, finding a bird and trying to nurse it back to health, Lagoon, Jacob' baptism, new summer haircuts, lemonade stands, Kenzi's cooking lessons and Cameron discovering it is ok for boys to sleep without a shirt and wander around the house with just PJ bottoms on. (Gratefully when he has asked Dave to walk around without a shirt too he declines!)
It was then quickly off to swimming lessons for Cam, voice lessons and gymnastics for Kenzi, Girls' Camp for Lauren, Space Camp for Lauren and Kenzi, a week long visit/party with Mandy, tennis lessons for me with Misty, and late night Perry Mason-I Love Lucy-My 3 Sons. (Can I just say I love that they love watching those... just wish they weren't so late.)
I guess that is why summer seems to have flown by...
No comments:
Post a Comment