Saturday, August 13, 2011

Be Honest with Me... is there anything about me that resembles a garbage can?

I know moms are a lot of things... maids, cooks, taxi drivers, referees and more, but if I had to call myself one thing based on my kids actions it would be a garbage can.

I kid you not, we could be at Lagoon or any public place and there would be a garbage can one step away, and I could be sitting 10 steps away waiting for them, and my kids would come and hand their garbage to me rather than putting in the can right next to them.

My pants pockets, purse and car are always full of little wrappers and garbage.

I asked Lauren today and she was passing off a paper plate with leftover bread crumbs to me... yes she is almost 14 and no I wasn't remotely near a garbage can ... what part of my face resembles a garbage can! She and my niece just laughed... only I wasn't joking!

1 comment:

The Lymans said...

Yes!! I am a garbage can too! It drives me crazy.