Friday, August 5, 2011

Boy Cousins... and Cam







Josh is down for a week golfing with Toph -- so we've had a chance to have a Mueller Park night and some lunches with him and Grandpa. And Josh even went out on a hot date!!!

I've always thought Cam looked like Scott and his boys and Cam loves being around boy cousins (even if they are 10+ years older) so he has loved seeing Josh (and Jordan who just came into town last night). On the Wall side Cam is definitely outnumbered with girl cousins and I'm coming to realize how much he admires his older boy cousins. Adam was one of the few people beside Dave and I that Cameron wasn't shy around and he loved Gavin the minute he met him.

Last weekend shopping he saw a "Doug" shirt and wanted to buy it. When he got home Lauren and I had also bought him some "Doug" shoes. (Ihadn't realized how much Cameron noticed everything about Doug.) He then put on some "Doug" pants and was so excited because he looked just like Doug.

Yesterday at lunch Josh had convinced him ... with very little effort... that the U was better than BYU. He just smiled and said that was right.

Scott, Jordan and Josh called him on Friday morning to see if he would go to the U of U bookstore with them and he spent the day with them. When I got to grandpas that night my sweet little guy was in a U of U shirt and proud of it. Toph then convinced him to put on a BYU jacket. (I was afraid he was going to start crying trying to decide who to have allegiance to.)

Fortunately Cam's older boy cousins are all pretty fabulous so if you turn out 1/2 as handsome as Doug and Josh and Jordan and Adam and Scott and Toph and Gavin you'll be ok Cam -- even if you become a U fan.

Camo if you end up 1/2 as handsome and nice as Josh and Jordan you'll be great!!!

No comments: