Cameron turned a big 7 last week... how can this be possible? Just wanted to share a few things I love so much about you buddy!
- I love to listen to you pray. From being grateful for the prophet, to always blessing me that I'll have a good day at home and then always adding something new based on who is with us or how his day was, etc. You pray from the heart.
- You are so full of hugs and kisses and tenderness -- and you are becoming a great back massager.
- I love that even though you are a big softy, you love being tough too. As I tried to get you to take a sweatshirt to baseball the other night you told me in no uncertain terms "I'm not a girl, I'm a tough kid and I don't need a jacket." And you were so good to tough it out at school when you had a tooth infection and could have come home.
- I love how you tell me at breakfast while trying quiche for the 1st time "No mom, I really like it, I'm just really full this morning, this is great." (This is after pushing it around his plate for 15 minutes and only taking a couple of bites.
- I love how excited you are to learn .... math, baseball, wizard computer games, teaching the dog new tricks... anything.
- I love that you always try so hard to be good, choose good and do what you should.
- I love, love, love that 95% of the time you have no night terrors!!!
- And I even love how melodramatic you are in the morning when you can't wake up. Aunt Jenn would laugh at you... and be treated to a walk down bad memory lane... if she could see you.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to one of our most favorite neighbors!
Post a Comment