Sunday, January 13, 2019

Thanksgiving 2012 -- California!!

I love Thanksgiving with family!  It really is one of my favorite holidays.










This year we got to enjoy an 8-day trip to California to stay with the Jones', have a great Thanksgiving, go to Disneyland, the beach, hang out at the pool, celebrate Lolo's birthday, wander through the Getty, play game after game, eat a ton, then head to San Diego for Lauren's soccer tournament, enjoy the gorgeous hotel pool and hot tub, eat a ton again (found the best fish taco place ever in La Jolla), see the Sea Lions and just relax!

Ray and Cathy and the Jones are the most accomodating, wonderful people to stay with -- I always feel so relaxed when I leave there.

Lauren's soccer friend Savannah came with us -- we are kind of switching around Thanksgiving tournaments with them -- and she was great.  She had never been to Disnelyand so great Uncle Ray took care of that.

It felt so good -- to feel good enough to be there!


No comments: