Sunday, January 13, 2019

Almost 30 years later...


Here are my cute BYU Freshman year roommates.  Love, love, love them!!!  We all shared an apartment in Wells Hall.  I knew Anne and Julie from high school -- but Simone and Sue were new to me.  We all lived together until each person got married.

Julie got married after our freshman year, Anne and I went to BYU Hawaii after our freshman year and then she got married our Sophmore year, Simone got married after our after our Sophmore year and then Sue and I were together on and off until I got married 1 1/2 years after I graduated.  (Oh the stories that Sue and I could tell about each other -- she was one of the reasons I made it through college.)

Between us we have 20 kids, 4 grand kids, death of 3 mothers and one dad, one set of divorced parents,  one divorce, a death of a spouse, cancer, a house fire, lots of ups and downs and so much fun!!!

Julie's daughter and Lauren play soccer together so I see her all of the time, and Sue has been one of my chemo buddies this year -- but we all at least try to get together at least once a year.




No comments: