Lauren (or Lolo as now the whole team calls her -- and I'm a little jealous everyone has taken our family nickname) is loving it. Car washes, team dinners, dying strips of hair red, mud run, freshman hanging out after team dinners and soccer, soccer, soccer.
Lolo is starting Varsity and doing great. She mostly plays defense but every once in a while plays forward and even scored a goal in the Cyprus game. They are in 1st place in their region after the 1st two games.
Loving the coach who does a Catholic prayer with Holy Water before the game, followed by a Mormon prayer, loving the cute older girls who are so good to the "Freshies" and loving the fact that as a team their goal is to have a 3.65 GPA and they emphasize good language, representing the team well and putting education first.
![]() |
| Lauren's First Goal -- love the flippy hair!! |
![]() |
| Love this picture. |












2 comments:
Wow--those are great pictures. I especially love the muddy ones!
Lauren is so beautiful! I can't believe how old she is looking! I love the action shots!
Post a Comment