Friday, September 7, 2012

What a Wicked Birthday Kenzi!!

Saturday the 25th was a Wicked birthday for Kenzi -- Happy 13th to my sweet little baby.

What a day -- breakfast in bed, beloved Giraffe Tom's, pedicure with mom, cake and ice cream with Lorie and Jonah (the 3 have birthdays 3 days in a row) and .... the winner of Wicked Raffle tickets ... again!!!

For her birthday she wanted to try one more time to get Wicked tickets.  I thought there would be no possible way she would win 2x but she and Val and I went down anyway.  And who won 4th row tickets -- Kenzi!!!  The people before us were so excited cause it was her birthday.  So when Kenzi won we yelled it was her birthday too.  She was soooo excited, giddy and chatty.  I wanted to cry again!  What are the chances she would win 2x.

Reluctantly, I graciously offered to let Dave take her -- and reluctantly he agreed to go.  He knew how much I loved it, but what a fun daddy-daughter birthday and now Kenzi can have great Wicked memories with both of us.  I told him he better cry at "For Good" and even if he hates it he better tell me how fabulous it was!!!

I'm so glad she had such a fabulous birthday.  No one is more deserving than her.  She is sweet and kind and during the last 7 months has been by my side every step of the way.  She is the first to cry with me, the first to be positive with me, and the first to ask how I am feeling.

She is one of a kind... Happy Birthday Kenzi!!













No comments: