Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to School



Had 3 super excited kids going back to school this year.  Lauren "king of the school" 9th grader this year, Kenzi so excited and nervous for 7th grade -- a little shocked at the language she heard in the halls, and Cameron love, love, loving his cool 3rd grade teacher and his "Alabama" table to start.

I'm so grateful they all love school so much.

Like everything else in my life right now taking these pictures kind of took my breath away.  I remember like yesterday taking pictures last year -- everyone so excited for the upcoming year -- none of us having any clue what was lurking around the corner.

I think I've pretty much taken every day of my life for granted until now.  Looking at these pictures relishing in the fact that I am here to take these pictures, to watch them go out the door and praying for lots more years of this!!!

No comments: