Some of my favorite scriptures are in Alma -- one of my sweetest hospital experiences with my mom was when reading about the resurrection with her in Alma.
But this time through I keep finding scripture after scripture that seems to be written for what I need to learn and need to get through at this time.
Alma 36:
3: "for I do know that whosoever shall put their atrust in God shall be supported in their btrials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be clifted up at the last day.
27: And I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, and in all manner of afflictions; yea, God has adelivered me from (surgery) prison, and from (infected ports) bonds, and from death; yea, and I do put my trust in him, and he will still bdeliver me.
1 comment:
Love this! Your faith is so inspiring to me. Love you!
Post a Comment