The kids and I just watched a special Mormon Tabernacle Choir broadcast with Tom Brokaw. I can't add anything to the beauty, the sacredness, the sacrifice that this program made me feel. I just wish I had taken my kids down to the broadcast this morning. If you didn't watch it -- please find a rebroadcast and watch it with your family today!!
******************************
The kids asked me if I remembered the day. I was laying in bed with Lauren and Kenzi and turned on the TV and saw all of the images. I wasn't really paying attention so I called Dave and asked him if there was an anniversary of some tragedy that day. I was sickened when he said no -- it is real and it is happening now. Like everyone else sadness, fear and disbelief took over... I hardly even dared take Lauren up to preschool that morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment