This song has been running through my head for the last 2 days and I think will be my "summer theme song."
Yes, I am getting ready right now to go skydiving. And to be honest, I'm not quite sure why I am doing it. Yes it sounds exhilarating, it is a once-in-a-lifetime activity, 10 other family members are going... but still isn't the goal generally to stay in a plane, not fall out?
I guess this is the summer that I am doing things I'm not so comfortable with and not really sure why I am doing. Putting our house up for sale has been a challenge to say the least. And just like skydiving in a few hours, I'm not really sure why we are doing it. It is definitely looking like plan C, D, E or F is in the future (not the Plan A or B we fasted and prayed about). I just wish I knew what Plan C, D, E or F was going to look like.
I heard a great quote a few weeks ago -- LIFE BEGINS WHERE YOUR COMFORT ZONE ENDS. Comfort zone is something I really, really like.
But just like the skydiving song... I guess events like today (if I don't chicken out), the process of deciding to sell our house regardless of whether the outcome is what I had originally planned, and doing HARD THINGS will ultimately be good for me.
2 comments:
Wow! Did you go through with it? Where are the pics? This definitely beats Nate's going-out-of-his-comfort-zone by sunbathing nude in our backyard to deter potential buyers on your home :)
Wow!!!
Post a Comment