Friday, July 2, 2010

Sweetest Sister and Friend Ever.... And amazing kid!!!

Ok... so knowing my sisters they both think this is about them... and they are really are the sweetest sisters ever. But this post is not about them.

I was at Farmington Pool today with the kids and watched the sweetest sister and friend. There was a boy (probably 10-12) who had no arms and no legs. His cute sister and her friend (probably 14 or 15) were helping him float around the pool, flipping him over so he could practice face down and face up and lifting him on and off the edge.

While all of the other teenagers were flirting/playing and just being teenagers, these two cute girls took such good care of him. I didn't want to stare, but I just watched in amazement as the 3 of them played in the pool. Amazing kids... all 3 of them!

2 comments:

Misty said...

That family actually came to our Sacrament meeting a few weeks ago when you guys were out of town. I'll have to tell you the story. Cool family -- great kids.

Kenzi said...

tehe