Ok... so every summer about this time I start to feel a little guilty about being a "stay at home mom." I love summers and I love my kids being home all day. I love the days we can sleep in, I love playing games, I love all of us just being home and having a big breakfast together on the patio.
And of course being a "stay at home" mom doesn't mean I have to stay at home. Tuesday Lagoon with all of the cousins, Wednesday Snowbird Tram/Hiking, shopping, Temple Square, Thursday skydiving... (that is if I don't chicken out). When relatives are in town Dave gets to enjoy the BBQ at night, but I am the lucky one that just gets to play all day!
Friday Lauren and I will be going to Draper Temple to do baptisms (2nd of our 4 in 4 weeks goal) and then to Pineview to play in the lake with cousins. And we have water park, candy factory tour, SL Temple baptisms, Olympic Park and a few other outings on the calendar.
All while Dave is at work all day ... I realize he would rather be at work than Lagoon, but still I feel a little guilty.
I'm just so grateful I have the chance to make so many wonderful memories with my kids... thanks Dave for making this possible!!
No comments:
Post a Comment