Conversation at Yogurtland after School Play.
Cameron: Mom I had a super scary thing happen at school today.
Mom: Oh no, what happened?
Cameron: Sly smile -- well it happened when I walked over to the red table. There was a girl. Oooh I get shivers when I even think about it.
Mom: What did she say?
Cameron: I can't tell you, I'm too embarrassed.
Mom: Ok, text it to me.
Text: I kniht uoy era toh. (Apparently too embarrassed to even txt it correctly.)
Cameron: It just made me shiver. And then Austin who overhead walked up to me and said "I'm really sorry dude."
Ok... this story made me laugh for so many reasons. But mostly, cause I don't think my girls were like that and this is all new to me. Cameron tells me about a list that the girls made of boys they think are cute, or a few times when a girl has told someone else they thought he was cute or someone else was cute.
Maybe the girls were like that and I just didn't know, or maybe Cameron is in a class of boys and girls that are more into boys and girl.
Cameron has told me about a few girls he thinks are cute -- and of course he always loves Addie Baker -- has since he was 3.
Although on Valentine's Day he did tell me he had an extra special valentine -- Kenzi!
Makes me laugh -- but this whole stuff also makes me a bit nervous for the future.
2 comments:
this is so great. i wouldn't be too worried about cameron in the future. it sound like he is scared of girls.
Yep...you are in big trouble!
Post a Comment