| Kenzi watching Cameron ... thinking Cam is crazy!! |
They were outside last night throwing balls at the icicles and Kenzi came in for dinner. About one minute later Cameron came in "Blaiahdfajl adlfja" cry cry cry "jalsdfjomeka" with blood dripping out of his mouth.
Me: "Cam did you suck on an icicle."
Cam: "No, adjfadfiaeihe..." not understanding a word he said followed by tears and walking around in circles and crying and speaking in an inhuman language.
When he finally calmed down enough to speak in a human language I asked him again if he sucked on an icicle and he said "No, I was just trying to lick it and it got stuck on my tongue so I pulled it off."
My family was all over for dinner and between sincere sadness for Cam, there was a lot of laughter.
Fortunately he is a kid and heals quickly
1 comment:
He spoke in tongues!
Post a Comment