Thanks to fasting, prayer, expensive shots and lots of positive thoughts I had chemo #4 today. My numbers were all in good ranges and I'm home and feeling good.
As always, in a strange way it was a nice day. Terri took me and it was a really slow day at the chemo office. We sat by the cute Ovarian cancer lady I met last week who was there for her last day, and my friend Linda who is also an ovarian cancer survivor (1 year ago started chemo) brought us lunch and hung out with Terri and me.
Here's to a great 4th chemo to me and a Happy 4th of July to everyone!
2 comments:
Yeah! Another chemo done!
We were up in Midway again this year for July 4th. It was fun to see you and your family at church last year up there!! I thought of you and missed running into you again this year! :) Happy 4th and 4th!!! That is great news to have another round of chemo done!!!
Post a Comment