I am so grateful especially today because Cam's baptism is tonight and I wanted it to be something where I was putting on a fake smile and fighting back tears. If I start chemo on Monday I doubt I'll feel like this again for a while -- but I will take it -- especially today!
Cameron asked me the other morning at breakfast (our deep talk times) if I would ever be a silly mom again and talk in a weird voice to annoy Lauren and stuff like that. I assured him that eventually I would, and feeling like this gives me hope that when this whole thing is over I really could feel at least mostly like the old me again someday!
Cameron asked me the other morning at breakfast (our deep talk times) if I would ever be a silly mom again and talk in a weird voice to annoy Lauren and stuff like that. I assured him that eventually I would, and feeling like this gives me hope that when this whole thing is over I really could feel at least mostly like the old me again someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment