Thursday, January 12, 2012

Caribbean Christmas -- Day 7 -- Dominica

Shyguy -- greatest tour guide taxi driver ever.

Incredibly beautiful, lush island.

Can you so "not so warm cave water."

Swimming in waterfall caves where Pirates of the Caribbean was filmed.

Trafalgar Falls and warm water pots -- amazingly beautiful.

Poor, poor, poor -- but very clean.  No graffiti, very little crime and cute, smiling, clean children.

No snorkeling in "Champagne" water due to huge waves.

Tiny little shacks -- it was almost embarrassing when I got back to Bountiful to see what we live in.

Shyguy -- running for President?  I'd vote for him.

Tiny streets and traffic jams and construction.  Pretty sure our outdoor bus/taxi was going off the edge a few times.  Despite insane roads/no signage/no rules -- no one yells and gets mad at each other.  We need to adopt their attitudes!!

Braiding... even I did a couple of braids.  A little funny to see the braiding ladies fight over my girls and customers.  They are pretty darn cut throat -- but I guess it is how they provide a living.

Soccer and volleyball tournaments.

Dancing with Kerri Russell -- really a unique experience.



















































No comments: