Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Afternoon with Hess Kids... Gotta Love Creativity!!

Sunday afternoons at the Hess house are either really, really good -- or really, really bad. Some days there seems to be lots of fighting and crankiness, and other days they seem to genuinely love each other and have a great time. Here are a couple of those pleasant afternoons.

Lauren and Kenzi can make something cool out of anything. And poor Cam... always getting dragged into their dress up games. They had a great afternoon with a TV box, wigs and hats, and stick ponies on the wild frontier!





Sunday Picnic -- 36 degrees, lots of sun and snow surrounding us. I guess the kids have a little bit of spring fever, because I came home and Lauren had a picnic basket set up with pizza, chips, carrots (I've taught her well Dave) and Rootbeer. We sat out on the lawn and ate, played games and got a little chilly.




1 comment:

thederricks said...

Wow! Looks like fun! We're headed to your house next Sunday. Beats Sunday naps! Kenzie and Cameron both did such a good job singing Sunday! Talented kids!