Tuesday, March 2, 2010

#1 Reason I'd Seriously Consider Home Schooling my Kids

Cam Ski Lessons Week 2 -- I could really get used to this!
We did our reading on the way up the lift: "Not Yet. Do not raise the bar until you reach the net."

We definitely got in our P.E.

Physics was thrown in as well as we watch the helicopter take off and land dropping off the helicopter skiers above us.

Math was taken care of as we counted the number of "farm animals gates" Cameron skiied around on the mini downhill course.

Health and Nutrition was completed as we ate our candy bar on the lift and talked about why chocolate bar snacks are good for you on while you are skiing, and then why we were going to eat carrots, string cheese and nuts on the way home.

Political Science got a "check" while we listened to Limbaugh on the way up, and Music class was covered at a high volume on the way home!

Next week we'll discuss how Big & Little Cottonwood Canyon's were formed and look at the cloud formations on the drive and we can pass off Geology/Geography too!

3 comments:

kelzone said...

i'm completely jealous of you and cam right now. baaaaa...only 2 weeks till spring break.

Adam said...

I'll trade ya schools. You come to PA school and I will teach Cameron his lessons. BONUS: I will put a cast on him if he breaks a leg.

Julie said...

Can we join your school? :)