Monday, July 14, 2008

My Favorite Things! (ok... so I'm on a song title post kick...sorry)

When Lauren was 1 we bought Dave a hammock for Father's Day. It was the best gift I've ever given him. It hangs under the huge tree in our backyard and for 9 years now it has been the place for the world's greatest naps with Dad and hammock night.


Three of my favorite pictures in the world are the kids at one point in their lives having a nap with Dave on the hammock. (I've got to see if I can find the ones of Lauren and Kenzi and I'll add them.)

During the summer the kids rotate having "hammock night" with Dad and get to go out at bedtime and snuggle in the hammock. They have astronomy lessons, discuss great inventions they will make someday and talk about the most important things in life.

No comments: