Thursday, June 20, 2013

Josh Graduation -- Washington Here we Come

Cam, Grandpa, Jana, Terri and I kicked off the summer with a trip to Washington to see Josh graduate.  Cam was so excited because he didn't join us last fall for Lobster Fest and he loves Scott's family and his boy cousins.  Jana and Terri had never been to Scott's so I knew they would love it.

I asked Cam when we got back what was his favorite -- the big motorcycle, the little motorcycle, the tractor, the 4-wheelers, bow and arrow shooting, shooting guns, the party, the graduation, playing pool over and over and over, going to the river, playing with Jake, fire and foil dinners, Mt. St. Helens, reading 2 Harry Potter books, the airplane ride, the kids night bowling and Taco Bell night that ended at midnight (I think they forgot Cam is only 9), the tree swing, wandering through the mountains, seeing Josh's practical joke on Jordan, watching Josh pull Grandpa up the hill, sleeping upside down on the chair, having our own "apartment" ... did I miss anything.  (Yes, visiting the Walls is pretty cool!)

He had a hard time deciding but I think both motorcyles (riding his own one for an hour maybe a little more than the big one with Jordan), Mt. St. Helens, bowling and the Taco Bell run were the ones he talked about the most.  

Jana would have stayed if we had let her -- she was in heaven.  Terri and I are missing our morning walks.  Cam begged to leave him there for a few weeks (if he were a little older I would have).  I love the Walls and their home and community is just so beautiful!  Thanks for the great trip Grandpa!
































































No comments: