Thursday, June 20, 2013

Favorite Grandpa Pictures from Washington -- Happy Birthday Dad

Yesterday was Dad's 86th Birthday.  He is an amazing man, father and grandpa!  I was laughing looking at my Washington pictures because a few of them are just so "dad" and make me laugh.  I love them because they show how young he still is, how funny he still is and what a spunky guy he still is. Happy Birthday Dad.  Praying for at least 14 more!!!!

Seriously thought these two would tip over!

His balance isn't great and dad shooting guns was pretty comical.
Jordan was great about keeping him steady though.

We took the dog to the river and after went for a walk.  Jana and I thought this was so cute!!
Jordan, Grandpa and Cam riding side-by-side.  He is so funny on Scott's "toys."
After walking down to shoot guns, he didn't think he could make it back up.  So he had Josh tie a rope around him.
And Josh pulled him up the hill .. .I think Scott and Josh thought he was just kidding, but he really did pull him.

No comments: