Sunday, November 11, 2012

Love, love, love it... does that sound vain?

Ok... so I got my official first haircut and style yesterday -- yay for Bethany!




Was a little nervous but I love it.  I really love it.  I probably would never choose this style and color if I had never been bald, but I still love it. 

I was a little nervous about coming to church in my drastic new doo, so sweet Reba Terry text'd me this morning and told me she wait for me and walk into R.S. with me.  I would have walked in without her, but I have to be honest when I walked up and she broke into a huge smile and told me how great I looked it made it much easier to walk in with confidence.  Thanks Reba...just another wonderful example of how little acts of kindness have made such a difference to me over the past year. 

Let's see -- Annie Lenox, Pink, "very European," "does Dave think it is hot?" are just a few comments I received today. 

I've never been good at trying new things so I guess some good can come from have chemo and being bald! (And a side benefit -- it took about 10 seconds to fix today -- it was dry before I even got out of the shower!!)




5 comments:

kelzone said...

you are so beautiful.
you rock that do!

gwen said...

I love it! Gorgeous!

Misty said...

I haven't even seen you in person yet but I love it!! You rock that look, Steph. :)

Nancy Nina said...

Sophisticated!

Reba said...

I love it too! And Im so glad you were brave enough to come!