Our YW were challenged to read the Book of Mormon in 100 days -- before girls camp this summer.
I am happy to report that all 3 Hess Women have completed this! I've read the Book of Mormon lots of time, but never in a short time like that. Amazing how it feels so much more of a continuous story and how much the stories and verses would come to my mind during the day.
Kenzi doesn't start YW until August but was at New Beginnings and begged to do it. Sweet Jenny brought her over one of the booklets and I have to say she was the 1st to complete, the most diligent about it and the most excited. I am so proud of her -- reading the entire Book of Mormon by herself at 11.
Lauren did great too and was done a few days before camp. Great idea Barton Creek!
1 comment:
i love the book of mormon!
Post a Comment