Cam... 3 things you've done that made me laugh this week.
Monday: In tears because you were afraid to call your friend who you had arranged to walked home with. "It is too hard and too scary." You've come so far since your ultra shy days, but every once in a while it creeps back in. And... dad hates talking on the phone too.
Wednesday morning: Getting lunch together for home lunch to be eaten with the principle during book club. Sees the "love note" I put in his lunch, smiles and very carefully tried to take it out without me seeing. I say "Cam, don't you like my note?" "Well, it is a little embarrassing." Kenzi who begs me every day to put a note in her lunch says "How rude, you don't love mom." That would be way to much pressure on Cam knowing he might feel bad so he picks up the note again and slips it under everything in his lunch to hide it. Me... "its ok you don't have to take it with you if it embarrasses you." Big smile -- quickly takes it out of his lunch..
Wednesday doing homework at Kenzi's performance: I tell him to read his books and follow the instructions. Refuses to do it because it is supposed to be done in different colors. I tell him it is ok and I will write a note on it that tells the teacher I said it was ok. Cam absolutely refuses... "mom that is not right... that isn't what it says to do." Can you say "rule follower" (good), "inflexible" (not so good.)
No comments:
Post a Comment