Kenzi is one of the most resourceful, creative people I know. As soon as she could walk and talk she could come up with a solution to a problem for anything. Whether it be figuring out how to get to a cupboard she couldn't reach, decide to make a wallet out of duct tape because she didn't have any cash, design an art project that was floating in her head or what to do at Christmas because she had no money to buy presents.
.... Kenzi's valentine box. She came home from school last week -- on a mission! She said she had to make a valentine box and knew exactly what she wanted to do. She started gathering boxes, paper and grabbed the glue gun before I could even ask her how her day was. Seriously, stay out of her way and don't ask her not to do it because once it is in her mind I think it sends her to a different realm if she can't complete the project.
End result -- this great giraffe. No pictures, no pattern, just Makenzie!!!
.... Kenzi's valentine box. She came home from school last week -- on a mission! She said she had to make a valentine box and knew exactly what she wanted to do. She started gathering boxes, paper and grabbed the glue gun before I could even ask her how her day was. Seriously, stay out of her way and don't ask her not to do it because once it is in her mind I think it sends her to a different realm if she can't complete the project.
End result -- this great giraffe. No pictures, no pattern, just Makenzie!!!
2 comments:
I knew which one of your kids this was about just from reading the title. She will probably invent something and be rich and famous someday!
Cute!
Post a Comment