Lauren and Kenzi -- I'm so sorry I didn't have a blog when you were younger so I could document all of the funny things you said. One day I'm going to sit down and try to remember some funny things and put them in the blog/journal. But for now... another funny 6 year old story. I love this kid...
We were at tithing settlement today and at the end Dave was telling the kids how great the Bishop is, how much he does for us, etc.
Dave: Can you guys tell the Bishop how much we love and appreciate him?
Cam: I can't...
Me: Thinking -- wow, either so rude or so shy.
Cam: I can't... it is too much love!!
Oh how I wish we could keep the honesty and sweetness of a child forever...
2 comments:
YAH CAMEROON!!!!
Lauren and Kenzi are probably happy you can't remember any blackmail material to tell their kids!
Post a Comment