Ten-year-old Kenzie Hess sings "Merry Christmas to You" Saturday with the One Voice Children's Choir at The Gateway to kick off the holiday season in SLC.(Michael Brandy, Deseret News)
Love this picture from the Gateway Lights on Concert on Saturday night -- it was on the Deseret News website Sunday morning. I wasn't able to go because I was with Lauren at the temple, but Kenzi sang a solo on a beautiful Christmas song Masa wrote this year.
The part Kenzi sings is a verse "if He (meaning Jesus) were here I'm sure He would say... Merry Christmas to You, I gave that feeling to you..." and continues on from there. I love the look on Kenzi's face -- she takes words very seriously when she sings and I knew exactly what she was singing just by the look in her eyes.
1 comment:
That is really neat! We almost went to that.....now I wish we had! She has such a beautiful voice!!!
Post a Comment