Don't get me wrong... I love April Fool's Day! (Especially now that Misty Mayfield did one of the best tricks ever with the EPT test.) I started the day with fooling Lauren and fascinating Sarah Gould and Kenzi with food coloring at the bottom of their cereal bowl.
However... Lauren has taken after Aunt Jenn and cousin Adam a bit too much. Listed below are a few of the pranks she has done throughout the day. A few more minutes and she'll be in bed and I'll be safe until next year.
* Powdered donuts rolled in baking soda. (Given to friends -- fortunately not to me.)
* Fake brownies with cocoa.
* Eyeballs in the ice.
* Toilet paper messages in the toilets and sinks -- Kenzi and Cameron both fought over who got to go potty on her cute messages.
* Saran wrap on the other toilet (that is such an Adam prank)
Kenzi is upstairs screaming right now -- so who knows what else she is up to!
1 comment:
Your kids have absolutely no chance of NOT being pranksters. I love it!
Post a Comment