Sunday, June 22, 2008

Singing, Snakes and More Summer Fun

The girls' choir (One Voice Children's Choir -- by far away the greatest thing I have my kids participating in) sang in two outdoor festivals last Saturday. The KSL/FM100 Family Fair at the Gateway and the Millcreek Venture Festival. They had a great time singing their patriotic songs and then wandering around the festivals. I forgot my camera at the KSL one at the Gateway, but here are some of the highlights of the day.

There was an exotic animal display... you'll notice there isn't a picture of me anywhere near the snakes.

Whose kids are these ... I hate snakes!!

Cameron even petted the 24-foot python... although he wouldn't go near its head or let us wrap the yellow around his neck. I guess he got a little bit of Grandma Wall's snake phobia!


Our choir director Masa getting drenched in the dunking booth... it was cooold water!

The choir singing the Star Spangled Banner -- a great acapella version they've done at the Jazz Game, Blaze Game and several other places this year.

Lauren and Kenzi both ventured up the climbing wall. Cameron wanted nothing to do with that part of the day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like you guys are having a good summer!