Monday, June 9, 2008

Fireplace Fun with Dad... or Cutting Phone Lines 101


Our landscaping dad is at it again... creating more fun the in the backyard for the kids. (I'm not sure anything can top the cool tire swing he did last summer while I was at Youth Conference... but the kids are pretty excited about this one. )

They all spent the day buying rocks, digging, cutting the phone lines, working with the repairman to reattach the phone lines and designing phase one of Dave's fire pit/patio. Lauren and Cameron didn't leave his side the entire day.

We enjoyed a grass fire marshmellow roasting that night (or a smoky, semi-hot mess) and did a real mini-fire and smore's with our friends the Roberts for FHE tonight.

4 comments:

The Morley's said...

Steph-
Sounds awesome, can't wait to see it, or better yet try it! I want to hear more about the cutting of phone lines:)

Misty said...

Go Steph! Look at us blogging. :) Love the name, by the way. Must have been inspired.

Anonymous said...

So when is the inaugural feast?

Unknown said...

I would like to be invited over for s'mores!