Sunday, August 2, 2015

Happy 10th Cameron! (Posted a year late ... sorry not sure why it was in drafts)

Somehow... 10 years have passed and Cameron, Bambino, Chito, Camaroon and the greatest little guy ever has turned 10.  He is such a good kid that always wants to try to do what is right, has a heart of gold, is so kind to me and others, and just makes me laugh.

I remember two years ago when he turned 8 -- in my near death infection cancer garbage -- he told me all he wants for his Birthday was for me to get better and not die!  It broke my heart.  At that time I really wondered if I would live and if there was even a chance that I would live to see him turn 12 and pass the Sacrament for this first time.  


I remember the miracle of his baptism day -- we just picked a day last minute that I felt good enough to be out and he was baptized.  The room was filled with family and friends and so many people we loved.  It really was a miracle because it was the first day in a long time that I had gone anywhere other than the doctor.

So many times in the past two years he is the one rubbing my back, rubbing my feet, walking with me, playing games with me and letting me know how much he loves me!  

I love this kid with all my heart and soul!  Can't imagine life without him!!!












No comments: