Thursday, October 31, 2013

It Feels so Great... to Feel So Great!!!

What an amazing day!  The leaves are beautiful.  The weather is gorgeous.  There is candy and crazy costumes all over.  And I feel fabulous!  Really!!

I can honestly say I didn't know if  I'd ever be able to say that again. 

I'm working out every morning at 6:00 am. I am actually getting some muscle tone back!!  My stomach is still a mess and so unattractive -- but at least getting a little muscle back.  I don't have to nap every day.  I still have chemo brain and am beginning to wonder if that will ever be normal -- but I really do feel good.

Several times this week as I've been driving around my heart just feels like it would explode.  I'm alive.  I got to watch Lauren play her sophomore season of soccer.  I just did the class party in Cameron's 4th grade class.  I get to watch Kenzi be an officer at school and listen to her sing.  

Last October was such a struggle for me.  Hormones (or lack of), Graves Disease (that I didn't know I had), depression, chemo yucky-ness... emotionally just really not sure where I would be down the road. 

But at least for today I feel good.  I got to watch Lauren ask her a boy to her first dance in December.  I'm going to get to watch my dauaghter go on her first date!  Life is good!


1 comment:

gwen said...

Yay! That's so awesome. We are so glad the Lord answered our prayers in this way. Love, LOVE you!