Sunday, August 4, 2013

Madison -- Walk Down Memory Lane

Sunday morning cute Madison Bauer (the great Nat's daughter) flew in from Washington DC for a couple of days before heading off to California with her friend. 


Although it was a quick visit, we had a great time.

On Monday it was Nat's birthday so I took Madison and the kids to 4 "Nat" places.  WXHS, South Davis Jr High, one of Nat's old houses and In-N-Out Burger.  At each place we sang one line of "Happy Birthday" and made her a little video.  I even remember part of the fight songs from my school and performed those... much to the disgust of my kids!

We had a bbq, shopped at City Creek, visited Temple Square and went bowling too.  Love the Bauers!!!







1 comment:

Nancy Nina said...

That video or whatever you call it, Steph, of you doing your cheer made my entire week...if nothing else goes right, I'll be okay!

Well that, and the motion sensor towel dispensers they just installed at my work...those two things made my week :)