A month or so ago we had a chance to go and visit Aunt Ralene at her new Assisted Living facility. Lauren loved it and wants to move in... popcorn machines and soda fountains and a little putting green!
Although she didn't want to be there, it is a good place for her. We got lost trying to find her room with her and she definitely is having balance issues. It is so hard to watch others get old and lose their independence. (I went back to see her a few weeks ago and I can't believe how quickly she is deteriorating... it was really so sad.)
It was fun to see Grandma & Grandpa, and the kids had a great time taking a Lion Hunt with Aunt Ralene!
1 comment:
SO fun to see you all in the pictures! I haven't seen Ralene in years..she sure doesn't look well. We'll be sure to see her next time we're in Utah. Love your blog!
Post a Comment