
- Cam (and Dave's) recent favorite movie is Tangled. Cam loves Flynn Rider and "the smolder."
- He even did the smolder on his Lagoon season pass. While this isn't the "smolder" look he is practicing for the "love of his life" 20 years from now -- love this picture Becca took of him on the 4th of July.
- And Cam... you have to stop growing. I measured him at the 1st of June, and we measured again yesterday -- 1 inch taller!!!

3 comments:
Cute cute cute...and Gavin loves Tangled too...As do i...but Gav likes to act like a "man" and not suggest watching...so he gets excited when I do.
Very cute! It was so fun to see you guys up in Midway! Hope you had a good 4th!
I didn't even recognize this handsome devil at the 4th Breakfast, not that he hasn't always been a cutie but he's sooo grown up looking these days!
Post a Comment