Saturday, September 18, 2010

Heber Valley -- Ward Campout










Just enjoyed another fun night at Heber Valley Girl's Camp. I love that place! The leaves were just gorgeous -- I seriously just about drove off the road looking at them. Despite the no fire, trouble with a tree and the window incident -- we had a great time!!

(A little tired tonight thank you Emily, Lauren and Christian... and the Laurel's bear prank at Piuta and the Scout's toothpaste prank at boy's camp that are jokes that just keep on giving and giving and giving! Cam is a little tired too. The last picture is of Cameron waiting for me to come and kiss him goodnight... he couldn't even make it into his room before he fell asleep!)


And Kenzi, you are the only person I know that take "decorations" for a one night campout. Love you!

1 comment:

Misty said...

And I love you for taking half the neighborhood with you to the campout. Christian had a fab time. :)