Today Lauren did the Presidential Fitness tests at school ... and now holds the school record for the Shuttle Run -- 9.4 seconds. She beat the two fastest boys in school (rumor has it they weren't very happy about that)! The PE teacher came into Kenzi's clas to talk about the fitness tests and told them about a 6th grade girl Lauren who was so fast and holds the school record. Kenzi was so excited and let them proudly know "that is my sister!"
Ok... so I wish I could say she gets it from me, but Cameron, who runs like Forest Gump, can even outrun me.
(Watch out Dave... Dave and Lauren are having a 2010 contest to see who can do the most chin ups/pull ups by the end of the year and so far Lauren is winning. If I had money on this one I think I'd put the odds on Lauren.)
4 comments:
CONGRATS LAUREN!!! That is so great! I am proud to call you my cousin:)
p.s. stephanie please put your email on a comment on my blog because i am making it private so i need to invite you so that you will be able to read it... if you want!
Go Lolo Go!!! I's put my money on Lauren too!
Nice LO! You rock!
Way to go, Lauren! I never see my "fourth daughter" anymore now that she is busy in school, YW's, soccer, etc. We miss her!
Post a Comment